4093 Boone Hollow Rd
Springville, IN 47462
Welcome to Midian!
is an event location in Southern Indiana. Midian is 25+ acres of
reclaimed limestone rock quarry and beautiful forests available for
camping and large and small events. We are located in Lawrence County
just off of state highway 58.
Midian is owned by a group of several families
our community. We took ownership of the land in April 2014,
and have been working hard to make improvements on the land
We offer both Midian-sponsored events and private events
throughout the year.
Please consider joining our the Midian
Community Discussion Facebook group to keep in contact with
Featured Upcoming Event
April 29 - May 1, 2016.
May Day is a family-friendly Midian sponsored event celebrating the
return of Spring and the beginning of the festival season. Visit the May Day website
for tickets and more information.
Midian News Feed
2016 schedule of events is going to be amazing! We already have
the following events planned, with possibly even more on the way.
Here is our current 2016 line up:
- Midian May Day: April 29 - May 1, 2016
- Private Event (BR): June 9 - 12, 2016
- Horn and Honey Festival: June 24 – 26, 2016
- Southern Indiana Druid & Heathen Event (SIDHE): July 15-17, 2016
- Indiana Homesteaders Festival: July 28-31, 2016
- Libertine: September 2 – 5, 2016
- Women's Goddess Retreat: August 26-28, 2016
- Cunning Folk Faire: Sept 30 - October 2, 2016
- Hallows: October 28 - 30, 2016
- Yule: December 17 - 18, 2016
Dates are subject to change. Check our events calendar at campmidian.com/events for all the latest schedule updates.